A Timed Action is one that is undertaken automatically by the system after a certain interval. This is often used either as a reminder to the people on the To Do list that the folder is still waiting for them to process it or to escalate the folder to another person. Timers can be set to generate alerts at a preset time after:
- The folder arrives at a Stage
- The folder was created
- The folder was last updated
- A deadline that was set has expired.
- A specified number of time units before or after a deadline.
- A specified number of time units before or after any expression that evaluates to a date or time.