Attached procedure helps you delete procedures, libraries and records from eAssembly table without using Metastorm Administration Web site.
When you have a large number of libraries and solutions deployed in Metastorm Repository, trying to delete older versions of libraries and solutions using Metastorm Administraion Web site takes long time. Attached sample procedure helps you delete older versions libraries and solutions deployed in Metastorm Repository. This procedure also deletes corresponding records from eAssembly table.
Please find the steps below on how to create this procedure in MS SQL Server
1) Download attached procedure
2) Open MS SQL Server Management Studio
3) Select Metastorm database
4) Open procedure in MS SQL Server Management studio
5) Click on Execute
Please find the steps below on how to run this procedure after creating it in the database
1) Select Metastorm database and expand in MS SQL Server Management Studio
2) Expand Programmability
3) Expand Stored Procedure
4) Select stored procedure called "DeleteSolution"
5) Righ click and select "Execute Stored Procedure..."
6) In value, enter procedurename and click OK button.
You can get Procedurename from eProcedureName column in eProcedure table. Please make sure you test this on your test/development environment before executing on live.